The International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation is organised by ELRA （European Language Resources Association） biennially with the support of institutions and organisations involved in HLT (Human Language Technologies).
LREC Conferences bring together a large number of people working and interested in HLT.
10th edition of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference 23-28 May 2016, Portorož (Slovenia)
Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Center,Reykjavik, Iceland.
Workshops and Tutorials: 26-27 and 31 May 2014, Main Conference: 28-30 May 2014
- Bono, Mayumi, Kouhei Kikuchi, Paul Cibulka and Yutaka Osugi. 2014. A Colloquial Corpus of Japanese Sign Language: Linguistic Resources for Observing Sign Language Conversations.
- Kubus, Okan. Discourse-based annotation of relative clause constructions in Turkish Sign Language (TID): A case study.(6th Workshop on the Representation and Processing of Sign Languages: Beyond the manual channel. 31, May 2014)
- Johnston, Trevor and Jane van Roekel. Mouth-based non-manual coding schema used in the Auslan corpus: explanation, application and preliminary results.(6th Workshop on the Representation and Processing of Sign Languages: Beyond the manual channel. 31, May 2014)
Pre-conference Workshops: 21-22 May 2012, Main Conference: 23-24-25 May 2012, Post-conference Workshops: 26-27 May 2012
Mediterranean Conference Centre, Malta.
Pre-conference Workshops: 17-18 May 2010, Main Conference: 19-20-21 May 2010, Post-conference Workshops: 22-23 May 2010
- Abdulaziz Almohimeed, Mike Wald, Robert Damper: An Arabic Sign Language Corpus for Instructional Language in School
Palais des Congrès Mansour Eddahbi, Marrakech, MOROCCO.
Main conference : 28-29-30 May 2008, Workshops & Tutorials : 26-27 May and 31 May-1 June 2008
- Workshop (June 1st) Cat Fung H-M, Scholastica Lam, Felix Sze, Gladys Tang: Simultaneity vs. Sequentiality: Developing a transcription system of Hong Kong Sign Language acquisition data
- Louise de Beuzeville: Pointing and verb modification: the expression of semantic roles in the Auslan Corpus
- Cat Fung H-M, Scholastica Lam, Joe Mak, Gladys Tang: Establishment of a corpus of Hong Kong Sign Language acquisition data: from ELAN to CLAN
- Yuji Nagashima, Mina Terauchi, Kaoru Nakazono: Construction of Japanese Sign Language Dialogue Corpus: KOSIGN
- Victoria Nyst: Documenting an Endangered Language: Creating a Corpus of Langue des Signes Malienne (CLaSiMa)
Magazzini del Cotone Conference Center, GENOA - ITALY.
MAIN CONFERENCE: 24-25-26 MAY 2006, WORKSHOPS & TUTORIALS: 22-23 and 27-28 MAY 2006
4th international conference on Language Resources and Evaluation « In Memory of Antonio Zampolli » :
Centro Cultural de Belem, Lisbon, PORTUGAL.
Main Conference: 26-27-28 May 2004, Satellite workshops: 24-25 & 29-30 May 2004
- Yiqiang Chen, Wen Gao, Changshui Yang, Dalong Jiang, Cunbao Ge: Chinese Sign Language Synthesis and Its Applications
Las Palmas, CANARY ISLANDS - SPAIN, hosted by The University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Facultad de Informatica.
Main Conference: 29-30-31 May 2002, Workshops: 27-28 May and 1-2 June 2002
- Emiko Suzuki ,Kyoko Kakihana. Japanese and American Sign Language Dictionary System for Japanese and English Users.
- Atsuko, Koizumi, Hirohiko Sagawa, Masaru Takeuchi, An Annotated Japanese Sign Language Corpus. 927-930.
Athens, GREECE, 31 May- 2 June 2000, hosted by The Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP), Athens, Greece and The National Technical University of Athens, Greece.
Granada, SPAIN, 28-30 May 1998, hosted by The University of Granada
Status of sign language
LANGUAGES: The workshop languages are English and International Sign. Deaf participants who prefer to bring interpreters for their national sign language are kindly encouraged to do so and inform the organising committee to make further arrangements.
|ICSLDEA | LREC | SIGN | SLLS | TISLR | WASLI | WFD | WOCAL|